Every Abbey College Cambridge students achieve outstanding academic results and progress to join world’s best universities like Oxford or Cambridge University, Imperial College, LSE and UCL.
Abbey college offers a wide choice of subjects and exciting after school life. They offer different types of courses like A-Levels, GCSE, International foundation programme, Pre-sessional programme, Academic summer and even Study support.
Abbey college students’ track record speaks for itself, and their results have established this college as one of the very best in the UK. In A Levels, students have averaged 65% A*-A, and 83% A*-B grades over the last 10 years.
Main college aims are:
- To provide high quality teaching adapted to the needs of our international students so they can excel in the UK curriculum;
- To provide an outstanding framework for international students to fulfil their ambition of successful UK university entry;
- To promote a diverse enrichment programme to help students thrive in their academic, personal and social development;
- Through excellent pastoral education and care, to provide an environment in which the students feel supported, secure and develop greater confidence and resilience;
- To build a happy and safe community where our students can develop the skills needed for future independent living, within a professional, supportive and nurturing environment.
Senior school, Sixth form, Summer school
13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
|Day or boarding||
Day school, Full boarding, Weekly boarding, Flexi boarding
Two hours from London
GCSEs, A-Levels, BTEC
Art, Biology, Business, Chemistry, Computing, Design, Economics, Engineering, English Literature, Further Mathematics, History, Humanities, Maths, Physics, Science
Dance, Debating, Reading, Yoga
Badminton, Basketball, Board Games, Football, Golf, Running, Swimming, Tennis
Abbey College Cambridge
phone: +44 (0) 1223 578280
international admission centre: +44 (0) 330 053 6082